This is an experiential workshop in which you will learn about the chocolate-making process, tour our factory, and have the opportunity to fill and seal 32 pralines in a range of special, flavorful fillings.
You’ll work with new, high quality molds and the best natural raw materials, making your pralines very professional.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will receive 2 boxes of beautiful pralines worth NIS 200, for gifting to friends and family.
Your guided tour of the Cocoa Forest factory will allow you to observe our new machines in operation.
The pralines you will make are a fresh product and therefore must be kept in refrigiration and consumed within two weeks.
* A parent may accompany two children under the age of 10 without any additional charge. A family of up to 5 people (adults and kids) may attend and pay only for three tickets (in this case you share 3 moulds of 32 pralines).
* The last workshop of the day, held at 8:00 p.m., is intended for adults only.
*Vegan workshops are available, please note that when you order if you are interested.
* Workshops in English are available, please contact us to check what times are relevant.
*24 hours ahead of the time slots – registration is availabe by phone only.
* Workshops must be reserved at least two days in advance of the desired date. In case of a cancellation please advise us 48 hours prior to the workshop.
* Workshops begin on time. Participants should arrive at least 10 minutes in advance.
Workshop duration: about 90 minutes.
Payment per participant of any age
Answers to common questions
The workshop is suitable from the age of 3, and adult couples and teams also come to it. The activity itself is suitable for all ages, and only the explanations are adapted to the age of the participants.
Please note: 24 hours before the workshop it is not possible to register for it on the website, but you can make an appointment with us by phone.